Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum dedicated to wasps, bees, hornets, and yellowjackets.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

One month til my birthday!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
VespidGirl
VespidGirl

One month til my birthday! Empty
PostSubject: One month til my birthday!   One month til my birthday! Icon_minitimeTue Apr 06, 2010 4:34 pm

Woo! I glanced at the calender today, and noticed that it's only 1 month until my twin sis and my birthday! Woot! I may try to bake a wasp shaped cake... hmm... Very Happy
Back to top Go down
bhoeschcod
bhoeschcod

PostSubject: Re: One month til my birthday!   One month til my birthday! Icon_minitimeWed Apr 07, 2010 1:03 pm

WOW cool so it's may sixth?
Back to top Go down
http://mealwormmania.forumotion.net/
VespidGirl
VespidGirl

PostSubject: Re: One month til my birthday!   One month til my birthday! Icon_minitimeWed Apr 07, 2010 4:16 pm

Yep! I'm excited! and the seventh is our last day of highschool! cheers
Back to top Go down
vulgaris
Administrator
vulgaris

PostSubject: Re: One month til my birthday!   One month til my birthday! Icon_minitimeWed Apr 07, 2010 7:42 pm

Is this the big 18? congratz! Smile mine is not till July, so you are older Very Happy

I am not really all that excited for mine. at 18, not much changes accept you are no longer considered a minor and you have more responsibilities

May 7th is your last day?? When did your school start? My last day is not till May 28th (because I'm a senior of course) and graduation is not till June 4th. Exciting stuff!
Back to top Go down
http://vulgaris.nacko.net/
VespidGirl
VespidGirl

PostSubject: Re: One month til my birthday!   One month til my birthday! Icon_minitimeWed Apr 07, 2010 8:16 pm

The seventh is our last day before exams. I've got pretty good grades, so I'm hoping to not have to take them. Our graduation is the 20th and school started in august.

I'm looking forward to being 18 because that means I can go to college and be a real entomologist! I'm going to start working in the entomology department at state college in the fall! Oh, and I just got my college acceptance email! It's taken long enough, I applied in january! lol
Back to top Go down
bhoeschcod
bhoeschcod

PostSubject: Re: One month til my birthday!   One month til my birthday! Icon_minitimeFri Apr 09, 2010 12:00 am

Man mine doesn't end till jun 28 Sad
Back to top Go down
vulgaris
Administrator
vulgaris

PostSubject: Re: One month til my birthday!   One month til my birthday! Icon_minitimeFri Apr 09, 2010 6:52 am

VespidGirl wrote:
The seventh is our last day before exams. I've got pretty good grades, so I'm hoping to not have to take them. Our graduation is the 20th and school started in august.

I'm looking forward to being 18 because that means I can go to college and be a real entomologist! I'm going to start working in the entomology department at state college in the fall! Oh, and I just got my college acceptance email! It's taken long enough, I applied in january! lol

Congratulations!!! That is very exciting. For me, since no colleges in my state really offer entomology as a bachelors, I am going to a state college to get a degree in environmental bio and then will have to go back for a masters in entomology
Back to top Go down
http://vulgaris.nacko.net/
VespidGirl
VespidGirl

PostSubject: Re: One month til my birthday!   One month til my birthday! Icon_minitimeFri Apr 09, 2010 4:08 pm

yeah, Mississippi state doesn't offerf undergrad entomology either... So I'm majoring in Zoology and then going back for my entomology. I'm excited!
Back to top Go down
bhoeschcod
bhoeschcod

PostSubject: Re: One month til my birthday!   One month til my birthday! Icon_minitimeSat Apr 10, 2010 12:01 am

Cool i don't think i'll even make it to college.I'll have to move.Or get healthier time to maybe stop drinking 3 energy drinks a day or until i shake so badly i can't hold a pencil.
Back to top Go down
VespidGirl
VespidGirl

PostSubject: Re: One month til my birthday!   One month til my birthday! Icon_minitimeSat Apr 10, 2010 1:10 pm

I'm sure you'll make it! Just be confident!
Back to top Go down
bhoeschcod
bhoeschcod

PostSubject: Re: One month til my birthday!   One month til my birthday! Icon_minitimeSat Apr 10, 2010 7:13 pm

LOL.Thanks for the support.
Back to top Go down
VespidGirl
VespidGirl

PostSubject: Re: One month til my birthday!   One month til my birthday! Icon_minitimeSat Apr 10, 2010 9:14 pm

Of course! Wink
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: One month til my birthday!   One month til my birthday! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

One month til my birthday!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: General-
Jump to: